Our R & D center has been set up at Baroda, with modern, sophisticated equipments and facilities.
The R & D center is facilitated by an updated library of reference books, online computers and links with universities.
- Situated at Baroda, Gujarat, India, Amoli Research Center is spread over 12,000 sq.ft.
- Well equipped with cGMP compliant 2 Synthetic labs, 2 Analytical labs and a pilot plant with SS and GL reactors (250 L to 1200L)
- Has a talented pool of 80 scientists including organic/analytical chemists.
- R&D center is engaged in developing process technology for APIs.
Our Analytical Lab provide support to our R&D through documentation and validation of test results as per ICH guidelines
and assist the regulatory affairs to prepare high quality technical packages and drug master files.
R & D Capabilities
- Polymorph Development
- Impurity Profiling
- Generation of Intellectual Property
- Chiral Separations
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Cryogenic reactions
- Particle sizing capabilities
The R&D center provides
- Process development/ improvement
- Laboratory samples
- Analytical samples
- Technology Transfer
- Preclinical samples
- Metabolites/Impurity Synthesis
- Product Drug Master
- Stability Studies